Skip to content
- Rice flour (Minus 1 point): Cheap filler, causes bowel distress and can lead to diabetes in dogs.
- Wheat starch (Minus 1 point): Poor carbohydrate source causes allergies.
- Glycerin (Minus 1 point): Sweetens food, used as humectant (keeps food moist), interferes with nutrient assimilation.
- Calcium carbonate (Plus 1 point): Standard source of calcium, promotes strong bones, teeth, cardiovascular health and skeletal strength, used as a buffer to acidic foods.
- Gelatin (Minus 1 point): Filler / binder in can food.
- Gum arabic (Minus 1 point): Cheap filler/binder used in can foods.
- Cellulose Powder (Minus 1 point):Suspected to include recycled cardboard.
- Natural poultry flavor (Minus 1 point): Poor quality of flavor additive.
- Sodium tripolyphosphate (Minus 1 point): Used as rancid meat preservative.
- Salt(Minus 1 point): Used to cover up rancid meat and fat, can cause kidney and heart disease, hypertension — used to encourage cats to drink, source of sodium chloride.
Adorable and catchy advertising, but a terrible product!